Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frontier Riders

A couple of years ago, my husband and I bought a Gold Wing motorcycle. Since then we have ridden over 25,000 miles travelling to historical western sites and towns, weddings, graduations, dessert rides, dinner rides, mountain rides, and just plain get-out-in-the-evening rides! We absolutely LOVE it!

We joined the local Gold Wing Road Riders Chapter and immediately took on the offices of Historian and Newsletter Editor and now hold the title, The 2008 Couple of the Year.

I rode a motorcycle only once when I was in high school with one of the most handsome boys in school. My father accused me of becomming a motocycle gang member. Well, after all of these years, I guess I am! And the guy sitting in the driver's seat is the most handsome man in the West! The picture below is our "gang" calling card.


No comments:

Victorian Roses and Lace

This is one of my favorite tags.  Victorian Roses and Lace lends charm and beauty to any gift.  Why adorn your packages with just any tag...