Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Year


Today is the beginning of a new year and I have spent it in my nightgown! I have not watched a single football game. I have worked on the computer, painted a rose, dreamt about future painting projects. This year I would like to paint more digital art. I have a Wacom Cintiq monitor and I LOVE it! I want to lose myself in the world of color and use my pen mouse just like a paintbursh. This is my goal for the new year.

But today I talked with friends and family, relaxed, and lived in the moment. It is a good day.
Wishing you a good day too on the first day of the New Year.

No comments:

Victorian Roses and Lace

This is one of my favorite tags.  Victorian Roses and Lace lends charm and beauty to any gift.  Why adorn your packages with just any tag...