Saturday, July 31, 2010

August Already

I can't believe that the last time I posted on the blog, it was cold and we were still experiencing snowy days in May!  I have been busy, but if I were to list the things that have been taking up time, it would not seem like much.

I have been painting though!  This is one of the things I painted up.  It is a small stand alone frame which can accommodate a mirror, photo, or just be pretty as a peek-a-boo piece.  I have so much wood to paint, so I am going through the stacks, painting them with some of my designs or others who have designed for the pieces.  It has been fun working up the designs and the feeling of accomplishment is good too.

No comments:

Victorian Roses and Lace

This is one of my favorite tags.  Victorian Roses and Lace lends charm and beauty to any gift.  Why adorn your packages with just any tag...