Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Frontier Wedding

My brother got married at the St. James Hotel in Cimarron, New Mexico. The St. James Hotel is a treasured piece of the historical Santa Fe trail, and the hotel register is a Who's Who of old West outlaws, lawmen, and the colorful characters that travelled that trail.

The wedding party and guests dressed the part. This picture shows Johnny and I outside the front entrance to the hotel. He looks pretty serious about keeping me right close.
After the wedding, we took a ride on the motorcycle up the canyon to Angel Fire, over Eagle Nest Pass, and down into Taos. What a beautiful ride. I love New Mexico!

2 comments:

Wayne said...

Love this place too...nice picture

Anonymous said...

The St. James Hotel is a place dreams are made of.

Victorian Roses and Lace

This is one of my favorite tags.  Victorian Roses and Lace lends charm and beauty to any gift.  Why adorn your packages with just any tag...