Thursday, May 6, 2010

Match Those Switchplates!

Decorative painting lends itself to a myriad of surfaces.  I painted some switchplates for one of my husband's customers to match her new kitchen tile, and now the word has spread!  I just finshed another set of nine for one of her friends.

This was painted using acrylics, and then sprayed with a matte finish.

These are a lot of fun to paint.  Guess I had better paint the ones in my own kitchen to match the marble backsplash!  Yes, the marble is pink!  Did you have to ask?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is neat. I love to decorate my switchplates, too. Once you think about it, you want to do all of them! ;) Happy Pink Saturday~

Victorian Roses and Lace

This is one of my favorite tags.  Victorian Roses and Lace lends charm and beauty to any gift.  Why adorn your packages with just any tag...