Friday, October 1, 2010

My Pink Saturday Tea Set

Last week I showed you my teacup, so this week I want to show you the tea set.  I love the line, the scrollwork, the shape, and the pink of it!  It makes me feel good when I use it, but also just seeing it in my china cupboard!

This is a porcelain plate that I painted a few years ago.  It compliments the tea set, I think.  These lines, gold trim, the color pink, and of course, roses, are embedded in my bones!



I want to do a painting of one of the pieces of the tea set.  Maybe I will try to do a digital one!

Thank you to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for hosting another grand Pink Saturday!

1 comment:

Brushed By An Angel said...

The plate is beautiful, Jeanne. But you always paint such beautiful roses. I love the tea set. I have lots of tea cups but do not have an actual tea set. Happy Pink Saturday.
Brenda

Vintage Rolodex Rotary Cards

Do you still have a Rolodex Rotary Card holder? With the plethora of electronic devices, these are becoming obsolete, but now yo...