Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's Fall, Pink is in The Air

It is time for a spot of tea this morning.  I can feel autumn in the air.  Several autumns ago, I was in England, and purchased a small Lady Carlise tea set.  This seemed like the perfect morning for a sip of tea using my Lady Carlise teacup.  Of course, I had a sliver of carrot cake too.  Cake is always a good thing to have for breakfast!

Though ,generally fall colors are orange, burnt reds, yellow greens and golds, I always look for the pinks.  I find them in the last rose, rose hips, fallen leaves, and pumpkins viewed through my rose tinted glasses.

As I sip my tea on Pink Saturady, I tip my cup to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound who hosts Pink Saturday throughout the seasons of the year.  Fill it to the chip.

2 comments:

LV said...

I would like to have been able to join you for a spot of tea today for Pink Saturday.

Abramyan Avenue said...

Oh my goodness...you just broke my heart! It's a beautiful set! Thanks so much for sharing!! Have a wonderful weekend!
-April

Vintage Rolodex Rotary Cards

Do you still have a Rolodex Rotary Card holder? With the plethora of electronic devices, these are becoming obsolete, but now yo...